Terms and Conditions
Chance to Win $50,000 Cash
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is via Internet or mobile Internet (carrier’s standard data charges apply) enabled mobile devices only.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences on 1/05/17 and final entries close at 23:59 AEST on 15/04/18 (“Promotional Period”)
- To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, log in to any one (1) of the Promoter’s websites: www.bargaingiveaway.com; frazzle.com.au and www.propertymarketinvestor.com.au;
the Promoter’s mobile applications (via their compatible mobile device in the manner required) or any website in the Promoter’s partnership network (each, a Promotional Platform) and;
- fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online entry form via the Promotional Platform in accordance with the instructions provided on the Promotional Platform and
- provide any applicable Personal Information required by the Promotional Platform. Such information may include, but is not limited to, the Entrant’s full name, residential address, age, gender, current and valid email address and contact telephone number;
- submit the fully completed survey and requested contact details.
- There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw to select one entry will take place at Suite 406, Level 4, 39 East Esplanade Manly NSW 2095 at midday local time on 19/04/18.
- The first valid entry drawn (the “Participant”) will win the opportunity to play a contingency game (“the Game”) for the chance to win $50,000 cash.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The entrant drawn (Participant) will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw, and their name will be published online at the promoting website from 24/04 /18.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Game will take place at 91 Commercial Road, Teneriffe QLD 4005 at midday local time on 26/04/18. Any and all costs associated with attending the Game are the sole responsibility of the Participant. If the Participant cannot attend the Game, the Participant may participate in the Game via telephone whereby they will select a number between 1 and 200 (inclusive) and a representative of the Promoter will select the envelope bearing that number on their behalf. In the event that the Promoter has not been able to contact the Participant before the start of the Game, a representative of the Promoter will play the Game on the Participant’s behalf.
- There will be 200 envelopes on display at the start of the Game. One (1) envelope will contain a promotional message representing $50,000. The other 199 envelopes will each contain a promotional message representing $1,000. The Participant/representative (“Attendee”) must choose only one (1) envelope without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other envelopes on display. If the Attendee is found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified. If the Attendee selects the envelope containing the promotional message representing $50,000, then, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win $50,000. If the Attendee selects an envelope containing a promotional message representing $1,000, then the $50,000 prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win $1,000. The prize will be awarded as a cheque made payable in the winner’s name. (The winner can spend the winning cheque on whatever they choose)
- The drawn Participant’s odds of winning the $50,000 prize, are 1 in 200. The odds of being drawn as a Participant may be significantly higher than the odds of the drawn Participant winning the major prize, and will depend upon the number of entries received.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is up to $50,000.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place 3 months after the initial draw date, being 26/07/18 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The drawn entry (Participant), if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw, and their name will be published online on the promoting promoters websites: www.bargaingiveaway.com; frazzle.com.au and www.propertymarketinvestor.com.au; from 31/07/18. The Participant, if any, will be awarded the prize selected by the Promoter’s representative at the Game which will be played on 2/08/2018 at the same time and place as the original Game.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.
- Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking/use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Upside.Digital Pty Ltd (ABN 65 139 669 248) of Suite 406, 29 East Esplanade, Manly, NSW 2095.
- Promotion authorised under permit numbers: ACT TP 17/00762, NSW LTPS/17/13444, SA Licence No: T17/701